7 de set. de 2010

Red Apples and Oranges Inspiration

Recently I received an email from "d". The owner of Apples and Oranges blog. A very interesting touch where she congratulated by my blog. And then I went to your address online. AND guess what?! Her blog was great. I asked permission, and here I am indicating Apples and Oranges, with its promotion where announcing the launch of paris-air.com, it allows you to run for a necklace, earrings, and sunglasses to any supporters of Both their site and The Apples and Oranges blog. To learn more, visit her also.
Below, I put some pictures that inspired me to her blog.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Thank you "d" for making your blog a place of pure inspiration!
*Eu sempre achei que às morenas cabiam melhor peças vermelhas, mas esses editoriais conseguiram conquistar o meu respeito para peças rouge em louras. A magnificência dos materiais também traz uma mulher ultra luxuosa e sexy. Adorei!!