8 de fev. de 2017

Red Dress Look

Valentine's Day is coming and reservations for the date have already been exhausted many weeks ago. For those who, like me, have missed out on their favorite restaurant, I suggest you put on your best passionate look and create an incredible day with your love. Worth a candlelight dinner on the balcony of the house or a creative gift made by yourself. My boyfriend loves handmade items and I already know he's going to love a DIY made with love.

This Shein dress is a great choice for Valentines Day. Red with the color of passion and super sexy with gipsy sleeves. I hope you like it and see more options for gorgeous Valentine's Day dresses on Shein's website.


Dress: Shein / Cap: Zaful
Belt: Rosegal / Extensions: Irresistible Me
                

Vestido: Shein / Chapeu: Zaful
Cinto: Rosegal / Extensões capilares: Irresistible Me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário