26 de ago. de 2009

Finally my internet come back! USHUhsuH
I put some models that I used during that month I was away.
I used it boysh style. love vest, belt and shoe oxford male or doll.
The photos here are from different days. Only after I left that I realized the influence identical.
Anyway ... kisses and I'M BACK! uhsUSHush

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic




enfimmmmmmmmmmm minha internet volou! USHUhsuH
vou colocar alguns modelos que usei durante esse mês que fiquei away.
usei bastante do estilo boysh. adoro o lance de coletinho, cinto masculino com sapato oxford ou boneca.
As fotos que estão aqui são de dias diferentes. Só depois que sai que percebi a influência identica.
Enfim... beijos e ESTOU DE VOLTA! uhsUSHush
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

25 comentários:

  1. you look gorgeous in those outfits and the lip colour is perfect! Thank You for your comment, your blog is cool too! :)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I cannot get over how gorgeous your hair is! and you look great in that lipstick!

    xoxo

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I love this look so much! You look so chic in those pants! Fabulous shoes too! xxoxoxo

    ResponderExcluir
  4. you look so stylish! I love this outfit! The lip-color is amazing!
    thanks for your comment <3

    ResponderExcluir
  5. I love especially the first look. Wish I could wear those pants! You look fabulous!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. amazzing look! I love your style...lovely clutch

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Me encanto tu primer look ^^

    Un beso!

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Great style, and you still look like a woman (your hair and lips!) I like it!

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Love the outfit! lips! ...and that ringggg!

    xoxo
    www.kaelasroom.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  10. You look absolutely stunning in every single outfit. Beautiful girl! I love your lip colour shade too. x

    ResponderExcluir
  11. gorgeous outfits! actually adore them especially the tan belt.
    & i love the ray ban glasses song, wish i could download it.

    ResponderExcluir
  12. I love your style! And your beautiful hair!

    ResponderExcluir
  13. i always love your outfits, darling!! :)

    Xo, YC.

    ResponderExcluir
  14. Ah! Wonderful belt on the first set!

    ResponderExcluir
  15. I really love the first look--your red lipstick looks gorgeous on you.

    ResponderExcluir
  16. wow! i love first outfit. it's very stylish and classy!

    and thanks for commenting on my blog! ;)

    ResponderExcluir
  17. Gracias por comentar, y siento no escribirte en inglés, pero se poquisimo!
    Te sigo, besitos de M.

    ResponderExcluir
  18. ah you look amazing! love your hair!

    x

    www.tittees.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  19. adoro seus looks =)
    adorei o primeiro! essa calça é muito linda, e ficou muito legal com o cinto marrom e o sapato (que é uma graça!)

    bjs

    ResponderExcluir